Dear UniAdrion members,
we kindly ask for your collaboration to develop some activities aimed at a better and more structured mobility of students and staff in the Adriatic-Ionian area. As you know, an Erasmus+ Consortium named “Uniadrion Italy” was accredited last year and we are currently implementing preparatory activities.
The consortium gathers 13 Italian universities belonging to UniAdrion, coordinated by Marche Polytechnic University and its main objectives are:
- to strengthen the mobility of students and staff in the region, in particular by promoting a higher level of consciousness, among the population of the Adriatic-Ionian area, about EUSAIR and related opportunities;
- to increase the interest of Italian students and staff towards the Western Balkans universities;
- to offer more academic opportunities for exchanges to Western Balkans students;
- to boost the cooperation among the Universities of the Adriatic-Ionian region;
- to contain the brain-drain phenomenon that affects the Adriatic-Ionian region and, in particular, the Western Balkans.
The project will offer scholarships for students’ mobilities from Italy to the Western Balkans and from the Western Balkans to Italy for study and for traineeship, and staff mobilities for teaching and for training.
In preparation of the calls for scholarships, UniAdrion in collaboration with the European Commission – DG Regio, the Directorate-General for Regional and Urban Policy responsible for EU policy for regions and cities, carried out a survey to know the level of consciusness of your students regarding the EUSAIR. Thanks to this survey we will be able to organize training activities or other initiatives to give your students a specific knowledge to implement and to be more active in the strategy.
For this reason, we kindly ask you to disseminate the “EUSAIR survey for students“
through your official and social channels to reach the widest possible audience.
Keep in mind that the survey is addressed to people aged between 18 and 35.
The deadline to submit the survey will be the 1st December 2021.
Thank you in advance!
c/o Università Politecnica delle Marche
Via Menicucci, 6
60121 – Ancona
Tel.: +39 071 2203020 – 071 2203028